Thursday, July 12, 2012

21 Day Sugar Detox - Day 4

I can really go for an ice cream right about now.  It was yet another stressful day at work combined with a hot afternoon.  A hot fudge sundae sounds just about perfect.  Even a piece of chocolate would be great.  But, I'm going to be good.  I'm seeing results.  I'm dropping weight and my clothes are fitting better after just four days.  I'm not going to blow this.  I am going to exercise to burn off this stress.

I'm traveling to Connecticut this weekend to visit family.  I have already made preparations to stay on this diet.  I can't let friends and family get in the way of a diet plan that is working.

Today's Meals:


  • Breakfast:  Granny Smith apple
  • Lunch:  Cracked pepper grilled chicken Caesar salad (from Quaker Steak & Lube)
  • Dinner:  Parmesan crusted chicken over greens


Mood:  Cranky.

Weight:  236 (-6 pounds)

No comments:

Post a Comment